Your FACE IS YOUR MONEY MAKER
RETHINK YOUR IMAGE  ♦  CHANGE YOUR HEADSHOT  ♦  CHANGE YOUR LIFE
Take Center Stage
Casting directors and talent agents see hundreds of
acting headshots daily. You need a powerful and
professional headshot to make you stand out and open doors for you. I have delivered some of the best
performer headshots in Lancaster. Isn't it time for you to take center stage?!
Land Your Dream Job
Business Headshotsdon’t have to be boring. They can and should be fun! A
contemporary headshotwill promote your credibility and earn client trust. My system of direction will accentuate your perceived level of expertise. Take control of your image and grab your dream job!
Leverage Social Media
LinkedIn is THE social platform for professionals. Facebook and Instagram have their place, but LinkedIn is where pros find value, business relationships and clients. Having a subpar headshot is like having no headshot at all. Don't be passed over. Invest in yourself, and others will too!
Show the world what makes you unique
IT'S DIFFICULT TO MAKE A POWERFUL FIRST IMPRESSION
LACK OF CONFIDENCE, FEAR OF FAILURE, AND FEELING THAT YOU AREN'T PHOTOGENC,
PREVENT YOU FROM SHOWING YOUR AUTHENTIC SELF
Connect and establish synergy.
Build key partnerships.
Command status as an expert.
People put their trust in experts!
Demonstrate your sense of style,
committment, and character.
ALIGN YOUR TEAM PROFILE IMAGES WITH YOUR COMPANY'S BRAND
YOU SPEND AN ENORMOUS AMOUNT OF MONEY ON BRANDING, MARKETING
AND COMMUNICATING COMPANY VALUES IN ORDER TO SAVE TIME AND GENERATE REVENUE.
Why choose Richard Waine?
Lancaster Headshot Photographer
By now you probably realize that
headshotsare more than just nice pictures. I am here to make your experience easy, relaxed and enjoyable.
I am the
best headshot photographerin Lancaster, Central Pennsylvania, and surrounding areas such as Philadelphia, Delaware, Harrisburg, Baltimore, Hershey, and Reading.
As your personal
headshotconsultant and trusted advisor, I provide a premium experience, while removing any anxiety or feelings of discomfort over having your photo taken.
I love what I do, and I have a blast doing it! Come and see what all the fuss is about!
The Game Plan
IT'S EASY TO LOOK AWESOME!
It's fun and easy! I'll coach and guide you into pictures that will help propel your career.
Share your images with everyone! Stand out from the crowd and be recognized as the expert!
Office Headshotsare an efficient way of making sure your team images are aligned with your company brand strategy.
Real Estate Headshots
Social Media Headshots
Public Speaker Headshots
See the Difference
Hear from others
Headshots Near Lancaster
Richard Waine Photography is conveniently located in the heart of the downtown investment district in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. The studio sits next to Lancaster Central Market, directly across from Fulton Bank and the Lancaster Country Convention Center. It is a stone's throw from the major highways as well as the Lancaster Train Station.
Whether you are in Harrisburg, Hershey, York, Reading, Philadelphia, or Baltimore, Lancaster is a hop, skip and a jump away. For large groups, I also offer
on location headshots.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What should I wear for my session?
- I ask that everyone bring a variety of different clothing options. For the most part, you only need to bring along shirts and blouses, unless you plan on doing three-quarter length shots as well. Please bring a variety of your favorite tops. I may choose to shoot multiple looks, so make sure you have a nice range of clothing with you. You have to love it! Any number of things can work, but my clients tend to shoot with greater success when they are wearing things they feel great in. Don’t be afraid to mix it up with different cuts, colors, layers and textures. Bring attire that reflect you and your personality. Please try to avoid overly fuzzy and pilled sweaters. I generally lean towards solid colors.
- Why do you only shoot horizontally?
- I prefer to shoot horizontally because that is how humans see the world. In addition, a horizontal frame allows for space, so that your headshot doesn't appear constricted or confined between the narrow walls of a vertical crop. Plus, it's a more contemporary and widely accepted format.
- Why do you crop the tops of heads?
- This is a very common question. I believe the most important information in a headshot is your expression. Having the clothing information around your shoulders and chest is important to get a sense of your identity as well. When your eyes are above the center line, it makes for a more impactful image. When the frame is adjusted to accommodate these features, the top of the head gets cropped. As long as the viewer gets a sense of your hair style, they can envision the rest of your hair. Plus, people will still assume that you still have your entire head. right?!
- Can I see my images during the session?
- Absolutely! I tend to pause frequently to give you a chance to see the images we create. I also use that time to coach and direct you; showing you what is working well and what we need to work on. In addition, I allow time at the end of the session to review the images we have taken during the course of the session.
- What happens after the session?
- At the end of your session, I will have your image(s) polished up and retouched. Once complete, I will place the work in your private proofing gallery. At this time, you will have the opportunity to review the image(s). Upon your approval of the work, I will enable the download feature on the gallery and you may save the image(s) to your computer.
- Should I invest in your makeup artist?
- If you are a male, the answer is a resounding no. There is no need. I do encourage ladies to schedule my makeup artist for their session, however. It is remarkable how much more confident and relaxed a little time with an amazing makeup artist will make you feel.
- What about hair?
- I ask that everyone come with their hair done as if they were presenting themselves to a casting director for an audition. We want your headshot to match the way you look in person on a regular basis. It must be something that you can recreate at will. My makeup artist will do some light primping, but will not style or re-style your hair.
- Who Needs a professional headshot?
- A professional headshot is not just a pretty picture. It is a personal and corporate branding tool. This is your virtual handshake and introduction to the world. Here is a list of people and professions that need a professional headshot: Who Needs a Solid Headshot?