your image is everything
SAVE TIME  ♦  BUILD TRUST  ♦  MAKE MONEY
Delaware Actor Headshots
Take Center Stage
A series of
professional headshots will open doors, help you stand out, and will showcase your range, personality and character. I have delivered some of the best
acting headshots in the Delaware area.
Corporate Headshots Delaware
Land Your Dream Job
Delaware Business Headshotsshouldn't be stale, stagnant or vacant. A
contemporary headshotwill promote your credibility, earn client trust and accentuate your perceived level of expertise.
Social Media Headshots
Leverage Social Media
LinkedIn is THE social platform for professionals, where they find information, and develop business relationships. Represent yourself with a high quality headshot. Invest in yourself, and others will too!
Show the world what makes you unique
MAKE A POWERFUL FIRST IMPRESSION
SHOW YOUR CONFIDENCE AND APPROACHABILITY
COMMAND THE ATTENTION YOU DESERVE
Connect and establish synergy.
Build key partnerships.
Command status as an expert.
People put their trust in experts!
Demonstrate your sense of style,
commitment, and character.
Delaware Office Headshots
CONSISTENT IMAGES FOR MAXIMUM IMPACT
ALIGN YOUR TEAM PROFILE IMAGES WITH YOUR COMPANY'S BRAND
YOU SPEND AN ENORMOUS AMOUNT OF MONEY ON BRANDING, MARKETING
AND COMMUNICATING COMPANY VALUES IN ORDER TO SAVE TIME AND GENERATE REVENUE.
ON LOCATION HEADSHOTS THAT SAVE YOU TIME AND INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY
LET ME BRING THE STUDIO TO YOU!
Why choose Richard Waine?
Delaware Headshot Photographer
By now you probably realize that
headshotsare more than just nice pictures. I am here to make your experience easy, relaxed and enjoyable.
I am the
best headshot photographer in Delaware, Central Pennsylvania, and surrounding areas such as Harrisburg, Philadelphia, Lancaster, Baltimore, Hershey, and Reading.
As your personal
headshotconsultant and trusted advisor, I provide a premium experience, while removing any anxiety or feelings of discomfort over having your photo taken.
I love what I do, and I have a blast doing it! Come and see what all the fuss is about!
The Game Plan
IT'S EASY TO LOOK AWESOME!
It's fun and easy! I'll coach and guide you into pictures that will help propel your career.
Share your images with everyone! Stand out from the crowd and be recognized as the expert!
Delaware Performer Headshots
Delaware Corporate Headshots
Delaware LinkedIn Headshots
Thought Leader Headshots
Dating Profile Headshots
See the Difference
Hear from others
Headshots Near Delaware
Richard Waine Photography is a full service headshot photography studio, conveniently located in the heart of the downtown investment district in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. The studio sits next to Lancaster Central Market, directly across from Fulton Bank and the Lancaster Country Convention Center. It is a stone's throw from the major highways as well as the Lancaster Train Station.
Whether you are in Delaware, Harrisburg, Hershey, York, Reading, Philadelphia, or Baltimore, Lancaster is a hop, skip and a jump away.
If you require first class headshot services for your staff or large groups, I offer
on location headshots.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What should I wear for my session?
- I ask that everyone bring a variety of different clothing options. For the most part, you only need to bring along shirts and blouses, unless you plan on doing three-quarter length shots as well. Please bring a variety of your favorite tops. I may choose to shoot multiple looks, so make sure you have a nice range of clothing with you. You have to love it! Any number of things can work, but my clients tend to shoot with greater success when they are wearing things they feel great in. Don’t be afraid to mix it up with different cuts, colors, layers and textures. Bring attire that reflect you and your personality. Please try to avoid overly fuzzy and pilled sweaters. I generally lean towards solid colors.
- Why do you only shoot horizontally?
- I prefer to shoot horizontally because that is how humans see the world. In addition, a horizontal frame allows for space, so that your headshot doesn't appear constricted or confined between the narrow walls of a vertical crop. Plus, it's a more contemporary and widely accepted format.
- Why do you crop the tops of heads?
- This is a very common question. I believe the most important information in a headshot is your expression. Having the clothing information around your shoulders and chest is important to get a sense of your identity as well. When your eyes are above the center line, it makes for a more impactful image. When the frame is adjusted to accommodate these features, the top of the head gets cropped. As long as the viewer gets a sense of your hair style, they can envision the rest of your hair. Plus, people will still assume that you still have your entire head. right?!
- Can I see my images during the session?
- Absolutely! I tend to pause frequently to give you a chance to see the images we create. I also use that time to coach and direct you; showing you what is working well and what we need to work on. In addition, I allow time at the end of the session to review the images we have taken during the course of the session.
- What happens after the session?
- At the end of your session, I will have your image(s) polished up and retouched. Once complete, I will place the work in your private proofing gallery. At this time, you will have the opportunity to review the image(s). Upon your approval of the work, I will enable the download feature on the gallery and you may save the image(s) to your computer.
- Should I invest in your makeup artist?
- If you are a male, the answer is a resounding no. There is no need. I do encourage ladies to schedule my makeup artist for their session, however. It is remarkable how much more confident and relaxed a little time with an amazing makeup artist will make you feel.
- What about hair?
- I ask that everyone come with their hair done as if they were presenting themselves to a casting director for an audition. We want your headshot to match the way you look in person on a regular basis. It must be something that you can recreate at will. My makeup artist will do some light primping, but will not style or re-style your hair.
- Who Needs a professional headshot?
- A professional headshot is not just a pretty picture. It is a personal and corporate branding tool. This is your virtual handshake and introduction to the world. Here is a list of people and professions that need a professional headshot: Who Needs a Solid Headshot?